Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Double excited

The winner of my little contest for the domain name sent me a message yesterday, saying that she wants to give the prize to the little angel. That was so sweet of her really. I plan to get her swimming gear for our family outing this coming May. It's the little angel's first time to go to the beach! And I'm really excited to see her reaction on the sand and the salt water. I was also thinking to get a beach umbrella. The kids might play on the sands for hours and they needs some kind of protection from the sun. Oh I'm so excited!

Another reason to be excited is that my birthday's coming up. Swimming party! I'm already inviting some friends over at my BIL's resort house in Bacoor Cavite this Saturday and I can't wait to meet them. I've prepared mieryenda and some cool drinks on the side. I'm really hoping they could make it.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's nice of her to do that!

Btw, got something for you in my bloggy!

http://yennygirl.com/?p=1556

Design by Dzelque Blogger Templates 2008

Design by Dzelque Blogger Templates 2008