Saturday, February 16, 2008

Excited this summer!

I can't help but get excited this summer 2008 because I recently bought a digicam that can go with us even under water! I'm dying to have that gadget since last year but I waited until I could buy one for myself. I think the wait was all worth it because they released a newer of the said cam with added features. I'm sure we're gonna have a blast this summer and I have my digicamie-tot to document everything.

~ Olympus SW 795 ~

So for anyone who plans to buy a cam? I suggest you check this baby out! I think the SW795 is released only in Asia. It's the newer version of SW770 and SW790. I know this is still pricey in the market but I bump a local website where they offer brand new items at a very reasonable price. Believe me, mura talaga. Check it out *here* I was not paid to advertise the site, I'm just a happy buyer trying to help a good seller. They have ipods, dvd players and even cell phones. I can't wait for summer!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi lizzz...gongratulation on the new digicam....

I'll update my bloglist. happy vday pla ;)

Lizzie said...

Thank po! na-add na po kita ;B

Design by Dzelque Blogger Templates 2008

Design by Dzelque Blogger Templates 2008