Thursday, March 06, 2008

10 Favorite Drinks

Got this from Yen. What's your favorite drinks? I have to pass the alcohol this time.

1. Water Melon Shake. ~I love that sweet refreshing taste.
2. Four Season ~Shake or straight from the can. Me and the hubby just can't get enough.
3. Apple Juice. ~My personal favorite.
4. Milk. ~I like to drink milk once in a while but it has to non-fat.
5. Fit n' right Apple or Four season ~helps me burn fat. Like the commercial says hehehe.
6. Water. ~Nothing beats a cold glass of water on a hot and sunny day.
7. C2 Apple Ice Tea ~I don't like the plain green tea though. For me, it taste like grass.
8. Kankura Tea ~yeah, my slimming tea.
9. Soda. ~Coke, Pepsi Max and Royal tru orange.
10. Moo/Chuckie chocolate Drink ~sometimes I snag a drink from the little angel's tray hehehe.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Of course you can link with me! That would be great. Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog, I appreciated it.
Have a great day!

http://todayinseven.blogspot.com

J o a N said...

hi liz!

i am tagging myself with this entry. hehehe. hope you don't mind :)

Design by Dzelque Blogger Templates 2008

Design by Dzelque Blogger Templates 2008