Monday, March 03, 2008

Feeling a little down

Yes, I'm feeling a little down today because the computer at home is super slow now. I can't even post a picture on blogger that's why I don't have any entry for the weekend snapshot. Now I'm thinking of the wordless wednesday haayyy. I'll be getting my sister's external Western Digital HD this coming weekend so hopefully it'll work faster after I transfer my files. If not, I'm thinking of getting the spare computer at my parents house and bring it to Bulacan because purchasing a new laptop is still out of the budget. But I'm thinking the WD HD might do the trick. Let's wait.

1 comments:

MyStRiPeSoCkS said...

halu...

i've been trying to comment here but i was not successful - you the office pc ayt?

nag-work sa akin to, might work with your pc..

go to bios and select load optimized settings

Design by Dzelque Blogger Templates 2008

Design by Dzelque Blogger Templates 2008