Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Goodbye braces

I went to my dentist yesterday morning to have my braces removed. It's about time. And I'm feeling good about it. I feel I have accomplish a task and yes I did. It's been a blessing since I have accomplish most of the task on my things-to-do list for this year. Now I kept on looking at mirror just to check how will I smile if ever I met with some friends hahahaha. Now it feels fresh, smooth and clean. =B

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

There's a couple of unfortunate events in the work place and it's been bothering me--emotionally. I know I should not mix my feelings with work but seeing those people are just...argh. Well, you know what I mean. Corporate bullsh*t just does not end. Anyway, I don't want to elaborate more. I just want to get this off my chest before I go home.

Somewhere deep inside... I'm still hoping for the best. I know GOD has a plan for me.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice blog!

Dez said...

hi Lizz! haay, i can't leave pa din comment your cbox.anyway tagged you here! http://zedruol.blogspot.com/2008/05/lot-about-l.htmlon
pa update na din ng link ko on this site. thanks a lot!

Design by Dzelque Blogger Templates 2008

Design by Dzelque Blogger Templates 2008