Wednesday, May 14, 2008

meanings of names

When I was pregnant with my little angel, we were having a hard time thinking of a name that would suit her. I guess, giving a name to your child is the most difficult task of all. Why? Because that name would be his or her identity for the rest of her/his life. And once you sign the birth certificate, there's no turning back from there. That's why we made sure that we choose the right name for her. We considered every option that we could find. Tried putting and combining names from our parents, famous showbiz personality and many more. But I made sure the meanings of names will be the highest priority. Our elders believe that the meaning of the name of the child is usually her personality. I got several options listed at that time, and I prayed many times that God would help me choose the right for my little girl. After so many considerations, we finally made up our minds and chose the name that stands out from the rest.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I also think a name meaning is very important when you pick a baby name.

Design by Dzelque Blogger Templates 2008

Design by Dzelque Blogger Templates 2008