Tuesday, May 06, 2008

Updates

As you can see, it's been raining paid ops for site and I'm loving it. It's about time actually. I've been praying for this to come and one of sponsors has been very grateful lately. Just got back from my vacation and received a paid ops waiting for me. Truly, a blessing! I wanted to finish all the ops long before it's deadline because I want to built a good reputation. So pardon for the paid ops for now.

Vacay updates: I have 300 plus pictures from our family vacay and I seriously need them online. But unfortunately, the computer at home won't boot up. I'm tempted to buy a laptop now, since I really need it. What do you think?

1 comments:

Dez said...

go and buy laptop! ako din i want one! but then, no more opps for me. haay... anyway, for you.http://zedruol.blogspot.com/2008/05/thank-you-ems-for-this-lakbayan-meme-as.html
di na naman ako makapg leave ng message sa tagboard mo! :(

Design by Dzelque Blogger Templates 2008

Design by Dzelque Blogger Templates 2008