Friday, June 13, 2008

Friday the 13th

I had a hard time this week. Morning shift had driven me crazy. Why? For one, it's soo hard to wake up at 3:30AM, second--It's so hot in the afternoon when to go out and last... it's too crowded! I can't even walk straight a path because there's so many people coming in from every directions. Not the mention the sweaty and smelly ones. I don't want to be rude but maybe I got use to the night shift. But since the buffer training is over, we will begin the real training starting on Monday. That means, I'm back to the night shift again... yey! And the real fun about it is that, we are working on a project which I pray will be a success after two months. We'll see.

Oh, it's Friday the 13th... Any bad lucks? Nah.

0 comments:

Design by Dzelque Blogger Templates 2008

Design by Dzelque Blogger Templates 2008