Tuesday, July 29, 2008

update wrap-up

1. Little angel is feeling a lot better than last week. She's also been cooperative during medicine time, sleeps longer hours during the day and started to be her usual active self. I'm thankful.

2. I got to update my third site again. Add some small details, but still yet to create a banner for it. But I want to rush things. I want original ideas to come out (as if there's any) LOL.

3. I was able also to put small badges on all three sites which looked cute. LOL.

4. Our house help had decided to leave on Thursday and we only have one replacement, so that means, less blogging time for me at home, because I will be assisting the new house help with the chores. Tsk.

5. Earlier, I updated the theme on my multiply site. I liked it because it looked light, refreshed and girly because it's pink!

~ bass.multiply.com ~

0 comments:

Design by Dzelque Blogger Templates 2008

Design by Dzelque Blogger Templates 2008