Friday, July 11, 2008

Workout

Yes, it's my second time to hit the gym yesterday and I'm proud of myself. It started last Monday when my friend at work invited me to go to the gym with them. I gave it a try since it was very near our work place. The condo building just across the street has a gym studio on the 4th level with badminton courts and a swimming pool. Membership is only 1k a month so I grabbed it. I intend to make it a habit to visit the gym 3 times a week. It was my second time yesterday, so I'll be dragging my ass again there later this afternoon. What I liked about the gym is that it's cozy, quiet and not crowded at all. The equipment is new and top of the line with lockers and showers. So I get to use them all by myself at times.

I'm thinking of getting myself a spare jogging pants, tank top and a new backpack. I haven't had a backpack in years. I want to check the JanSport bags, just like the one my sister has. They have new designs with funky prints and colors. I might get the pink one to match my pink jogging. *Cheking my wallet--Tsk! tsk! * Might as well wait for the payday then. Darn.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Sis! proud of u for your work out routine =) sana tuloy tuloy and it's one way to destress also! hehe
love my sis take care!

Design by Dzelque Blogger Templates 2008

Design by Dzelque Blogger Templates 2008