Saturday, August 23, 2008

Happiness and Sadness

Thanks to Litzie. It's been days since I've done a tag and I'm excited to do this tag today.

~Start Copy~

Here are the Rules:
1. List the things that make you Happy and those that make you Sad.
2. Add your Blog to the list. Feel free to add all your other Blogs.
3. Tag other online friends you know.Toni’s Attachments, Cecile2’s-Small and Simple Things, Lara’s Pinay dot US, Lara’s My Blog Entry, Lara’s Byaheng Pinay, Living A’ La Mode, Bits and Pieces, My Life in this Wonderful World, My Online World, Ozzy’s Mom, Me,Myself+2, Kidd Designs, Fun|Fierce|Fabulous, Eds Mommy Life, Just Me.. Eds, My Precious Niche, I Am Mommy, All About The Memories, Enchanted Play, Just My Scrap, My life is Peachy , Celebrating life , belly, baby and beyond, All Things Me, Feels Like Home, A Day of Play, Because Life is Fun, Tints of My Heart, My BIG Picture, Tailgater Network, Merger Guru, Just Lizz, YOU

What makes me happy?

~ Family is are healthy and happy.
~ Out of town vacations.
~ Shopping!
~ Boots.
~ Movies
~ Gluttony with friends.
~ Coffee.
~ Zitros eating out.
~ Quality time with zitros
~ Task from the sheriff.
~ Birthdays and kiddie parties.
~ Food.
~ Chocolates.
~ Internet time.
~ Unexpected kiss and hug from the little angel.
~ Seeing the little angel happy.

What makes me sad?

~ Sickness in the family.
~ Bad news on TV.
~ Plans not turning our right.
~ Poor retirement plans in the country.
~ Government.
~ Memories of friends who passed away.
~ Sad true story movies.
~ Not able to provide for my family.

0 comments:

Design by Dzelque Blogger Templates 2008

Design by Dzelque Blogger Templates 2008