Friday, September 19, 2008

baby clothes

I've planning to buy those big plastic boxes that can hold our used clothes. Ever since the little angel turned two years old, storage of old clothes became a problem. For the meantime, I packed our old clothes to a black garbage bag and stuffed them in a higher place. I know that not going to preserve our clothes that's why next month, I will start this project. Not mention the baby clothes that I got from my mother-in-law. Those are slightly used and some are even branded clothes, that I plan to keep for future usage. I hope I can start this project next month.

1 comments:

stan said...

hey i STORE my tees in these huge plastic boxes too. N now I'll b moving and I have so many boxes that the word HEAVY spells loud and clear! haha

Design by Dzelque Blogger Templates 2008

Design by Dzelque Blogger Templates 2008