Friday, September 26, 2008

TGIF

I'm starting this meme and I hope some of you can join me every Friday. Rules are simple: Just list down the things that you're thankful. It could be anything from the shoes you've wanted to answered prayers. And then post the banner, link it back here and don't forget to put your comment so I can visit you. Enjoy! TGIF!

I'm thankful... because I get to stay home for 2 days with my little angel.

I'm thankful... because these past two days made me realize that I am here because I have a purpose and I'm not giving up!

I'm thankful.. for all the opportunity that comes my way. This is work-related and deserves a different entry.

I'm thankful... for the parties we'll be having this weekend. I can't wait.

And thankful because I am alive and well today.

Tagging everyone on my list. Enjoy!

0 comments:

Design by Dzelque Blogger Templates 2008

Design by Dzelque Blogger Templates 2008