Sunday, November 09, 2008

8 Things you might not know about me....

Tagged by peachkins. Thanks sis!

8 Things you might not know about me....
1. I can stay awake for more than 24 hours.
2. I love sweets--chocolates, candies, ice creams, pie, practically everything that has sugar.
3. I used to weigh 120lbs before my pregnancy and now I'm huge--155lbs.
4. I love going out. I'm an adventurous kind of person.
5. I don't NOT like raw foods especially Japanese foods.
6. When it's raining, I want to stay home and cuddle up with my daughter.
7. I love music and I'm currently playing with a band.
8. First things I do when I wake up is check the laptop and cellphone.

And the tag rules to follow are:
1 - Each player starts with eight random fact/habits about themselves.
2 - People who are tagged need to write their own blog about their eight things and post these rules.
3 - At the end of your blog post, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their name.
4 - Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged and to read your blog.

0 comments:

Design by Dzelque Blogger Templates 2008

Design by Dzelque Blogger Templates 2008