Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Where?

1. Where’s your favorite beach?
~ So far, it's Anawangin and Paradise Island. But I would like to go to Boracay.
2. Where’s your favorite place to spend money?
~ Malls--I love the Christmas and sale rush; Divi/168--the thrill of going there with my mom and shop until we drop and on-line store on the Internet. I get the freedom to choose and shop at the comfort of my own home. Just like today, I saw english saddles online.
3. Where’s a good place to watch people?
~ At the beach. It's so nice to see people enjoy and relax with their loved-ones.
4. Where’s a good place to be totally alone?
~ At home.
5. Where’s a place outside of work (or school) where you’re likely to run into people from work (or school)?
~ Usually at the mall.

0 comments:

Design by Dzelque Blogger Templates 2008

Design by Dzelque Blogger Templates 2008