Sunday, December 21, 2008

Dining out

Wednesday - Me and my superfriends had a mini-Christmas party. Movie, dine-in, talking, chatting, more laughing and gift giving is what we did. It was indeed a night to remember. Especially for me when I asked them to open their present all at the same time. I was able to capture this kodak moment.

~ Malen-shocked; Aimz-teary-eyed; Ruthie-happy. ~

I gave each of them a bracelet on top of a personalized recylcled notebook from papemeroti. I was very happy because they liked it.

~ Friendship bracelet. ~

Then Friday, zitrobellez ate out at Conti's in TriNoMa because it was my mom and dad's Wedding Anniversary. We had a delicious meal that night.

~ Little angel and her cousin ~

0 comments:

Design by Dzelque Blogger Templates 2008

Design by Dzelque Blogger Templates 2008