Friday, December 05, 2008

Random thoughts

1. … things you can’t live without. My laptop, digicam, water jug, cellphone and make-up pouch.
2. … of the best moments in your life. When I finally saw my girl when she was born.
3. … celebrities you can’t stand. Hilary Duff.
4. … books you enjoy(ed) reading. Stephen Kings, Nicholas Sparks, Stephanie Meyer.
5. … items in your purse/backpack/on your desk. Digicam, bag, laptop, cellphone, make-up pouch.

Christmas is fast approaching and my sister invited to play in their Christmas party celebration. My sister and I would be getting together these past few weeks because we need to prepare our intermission number and we plan to include instrumental music to ease the audience.

0 comments:

Design by Dzelque Blogger Templates 2008

Design by Dzelque Blogger Templates 2008