Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Feeling sexy

I started to be picky with my lingerie when I was in my late teens. I never thought that I was satisfied with what they called grandma undies until I had close girl friends who influenced me to try something sexy under my clothes. It's not bad to feel sexy underneath as long as I have decent clothes to put on. I remembered, I would buy all black lingerie because it complements my skin and the skinny racer back blouse which I love. Most of my clothes before were tight and fit because I was way slimmer before. I gained a lot of weight during my pregnancy year and starting to drop weight again 3 years after. I know I'm not that skinny anymore but I'm loving my body now than before. Now my mother in law never forgets to give me sexy lingerie that I now love and I believe everyone should feel sexy once in awhile.

0 comments:

Design by Dzelque Blogger Templates 2008

Design by Dzelque Blogger Templates 2008