Wednesday, January 14, 2009

The Final Set: Eraserheads Reunion Concert Part 2

  • What: Eraserheads Reunion Concert Part 2 “The Final Set”
  • Where: Mall of Asia grounds or The Fort (tentative)
  • When: March 7, 2009
  • Why: Bitin kasi yung una e, LOL! It was cut short as in into half and was never finished due to Ely’s heart problem and was rushed to the hospital and had a bypass operation. Now that he is A-OK then go sago!
  • Sponsors: MTV and Smart
  • Contract Signing Date: January 19, 2009
  • Eraserheads Members: Ely Buendia, Raimund Marasigan, Marcus Adoro and Buddy Zabala
  • Ticket: details to follow. Article from *here*
I think I'll go with my sister and watch the concert! Anybody wanna come?

2 comments:

ruthie said...

cge nood tayo?

Libre kita entrance basta sagot mo pamasahe ko and everything, ha?

Deal?

Deal!

Anonymous said...

Hi friend, I had to visit your blog and I found it great and if you feel free, you can visit my two blogs Nuclear mess in France and Global climate change

Design by Dzelque Blogger Templates 2008

Design by Dzelque Blogger Templates 2008