Monday, April 13, 2009

All about me

1. What are you looking forward to in the next next month? :: We still have plans to go to the beach with the whole family. Not the mention beach and swimming plans with some close friends and my current some in the office.

2. Where’s the last place you went besides home? :: Me and my friends went to Antipolo last Saturday. We had lots of fun. Chats and booze! What more can you ask for.

3. Would you ever change for a boy/girl? :: Before yes. But now? Nah! He has to learn to like me for who I am.

4. Is there anyone that you wish was out of your life? :: Yes. He’s not involve in the life right now. But how I wish he’d go away permanently. Like die or something.

5. Were you happy when you woke up today? :: Yes!

6. Happiest moment of 2009 so far? :: Marry Me Amy (my band). My soul is alive again because of this band.

7. Have you ever asked a boy for advice? :: I can’t remember. Oh yeah, maybe I did.

8. Do you have a gay friend? :: Yes. But they out number my boy-friends. As they say, I’m one of the boys.

9. Do you lie about your age? :: No. I’m proud of my age. Because I’ve learned lots of things as the years pass by and I plan to continue learning as I move along. Of course, I plan to just play Golf, Golfreisen or Platzreife when I get to retirement stage.

10. Describe your life for the past month in one word? :: INSPIRED.

0 comments:

Design by Dzelque Blogger Templates 2008

Design by Dzelque Blogger Templates 2008