Saturday, June 13, 2009

Birthday gift

My best friend's birthday is coming up and I'm looking and scouting for gifts ideas on the Internet. I need all the ideas I could get because this year, I wanted something new and different. Like extra ordinary or something like she's never going to forget in the next few years. We've been friends since our College days and from there, we've been inseparable. We shared our ups and down moments together and we learned a lot from our past mistakes. I'm glad to have her as a friend that's why I wanted this birthday to be special. I was thinking on giving her Birthday Flowers just to kick things off. I think Lori's Hearts & Flowers has the prettiest flowers I could see but Oshawa Flower Delivery will also be great because they deliver them right in your doorstep. I might get her a dress that I saw somewhere in mall nearby. Oh I'm so excited.

0 comments:

Design by Dzelque Blogger Templates 2008

Design by Dzelque Blogger Templates 2008