Saturday, June 27, 2009

Greeting cards

Every year, I always make sure to send out Christmas cards to our family and friends here and abroad. I would ask my sister to make me a card like print out with our family picture on it. And I've been sending out greeting cards for the last 4 years but last year, I was so busy with work and family that I missed doing this tradition. I felt bad because I want our family and friends abroad to know that we miss them and that we've thinking about them during the Holiday season. But the preparation is time consuming. So this year, I plan to send out greeting cards online. Thank God for the Internet, I can now send out our thoughts with just one click of a mouse.

0 comments:

Design by Dzelque Blogger Templates 2008

Design by Dzelque Blogger Templates 2008