Monday, June 01, 2009

ramdom questions

1. What are you looking forward to in the next next month? ~ Team building and a beach getaway with some friends.

2. Where’s the last place you went besides home? ~ SM

3. Would you ever change for a boy/girl? ~ I did.

4. Is there anyone that you wish was out of your life? ~ That person is already out of my life now.

5. Were you happy when you woke up today? ~ Kinda.

6. Happiest moment of 2009 so far? ~ Little kiddo's birthday, band rehearsals, beach get aways, new friends.

7. Have you ever asked a boy for advice? ~ I can't remember.

8. Do you have a gay friend? ~ Yes.

9. Do you lie about your age? ~ Nope.

10. Describe your life for the past month in one word? ~ Exciting.

It's my rest day today and it's so nice to have free time for a day. I just spend the day with the little kiddo, watched a movie and bought some groceries in the local mall. Now, I'm just doing my rounds and it's so nice to have couple of hours more for myself. I think I'd check on colon cleanse review later too.

0 comments:

Design by Dzelque Blogger Templates 2008

Design by Dzelque Blogger Templates 2008