Monday, July 20, 2009

one week diet

I think I gain a few pounds back when the house help left us two weeks ago. I felt bad because all the hard work was wasted. But it was somewhat my fault because I was always eating out at canteens and resto since we don't have any house help to cook for us. Please don't call me lazy for not cooking. I'm a working mom and time has been my constant frustrations. Anyway, since we got house help now, I plan to start my treadmill routine tomorrow and take the best weight loss supplement I snagged from a friend. I hope I can loose the pounds I again with just one week left.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think I should also do diet soon.. since I gained so much during holiday

regards,
My Children N Me

Design by Dzelque Blogger Templates 2008

Design by Dzelque Blogger Templates 2008