Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Gadget itchy-ness

My laptop's decease had worsen. And having it repaired will cost a lot. The hubby's been trying to a friend to repair it and it's been taking awhile now. I'm beginning to think that maybe I should buy a new one instead? Is it time to replace my 3-yr old lappy? I know it's only been 3-yrs and the lcd led light is not working properly anymore. I know, I feel bad too because this lappy is my life and I cannot afford to loose it. Maybe in a few months, I'll be close to "buying a new one". I visited the mall yesterday and saw good laptop deals there! Waah! It's a sign. But I'm considering getting an itouch as well. Gadget itchy-ness is irritating, don't you think.

0 comments:

Design by Dzelque Blogger Templates 2008

Design by Dzelque Blogger Templates 2008