Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Cigars on us

I remember when I used to be a chain smoker. It's like I can't live with a pack full of cigar on my pocket. I would finish 2 sticks on my 15-minute break time and 5 sticks or more during my lunch time. I remembered I wanted to try Backwoods cigars because I heard it's distinct flavor. But I was not sure if I can finish a piece because they say it's huge. So what we did, four of my friends shared one stick during inuman session hahaha. What an experience that was. And yeah, those were the days. Cigars on us!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Buy Cannabis online, Buy Weed online at our exotic cannabis shops and get free delivery
Https://buycalitinshop.com
Https://exoticsmokez.com

Buy pre-shred banknotes online
Https://thenotesking.com

Buy counterfeit bills, ssd solutions..
Https://kash4you.xyz

Buy driver’s license online
Https://licensefetcher.com

Design by Dzelque Blogger Templates 2008

Design by Dzelque Blogger Templates 2008