Wednesday, September 01, 2010

--BER month

It's the first day of the --BER month so that means the year is about to end again. And I don't know why I'm pissed off especially when I hear Christmas songs playing outside, like in the mall or in the train station. Well, maybe because time flies so fast that I feel I haven't even started on my plan for this year. But I don't want to concentrate on that now. Good thing my sister plans to avail a slot in the up-coming bazaar this December. I think she already bought wholesale items there in Dubai and I'm coordinating with my MIL in the States to get some branded clothes on sale. I hope this will keep my mind shut from all the stress of Christmas season.

0 comments:

Design by Dzelque Blogger Templates 2008

Design by Dzelque Blogger Templates 2008