Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Busy in our new apartment

We are finally settled-in in our new apartment. I can't we had to much junk until we moved again. And moving is the only way to realize that you have so much because packing is such a nightmare. And I haven't mentioned the un-packing yet! hahaha. Anyway, our clothes are still in boxes (except for the kiddo) and we always dig in those boxes just to get something to wear. Anyway, we plan to built a cabinet for our clothes and maybe if we have time, we can put up an extra shelf for my baking tools. Anyhow, I found two playstation 3 somewhere in the boxes and I didn't know we have two! Hubby said, one from his brother and the other is from his BIL. I told him to give it back to lessen the clustters in the house. I doubt if he can play now because we still have so many things to do in the house.

0 comments:

Design by Dzelque Blogger Templates 2008

Design by Dzelque Blogger Templates 2008