Friday, December 17, 2010

Be safe

I noticed in the movies, that they advised their kids to carry pepper sprays for self defense and protection. It's like a typical self-defense tool most of us hardly have right. So it got me thinking that I want to carry a piece of equipment that will help me in times of trouble or probably can save someone's life, we'll never know right. So I thought I need more than a pepper spray. I think I want something powerful than that and compact at the same time. Not to mention, it should be easy to use. So I thought I'd get a stun baton. It's compact and will surely fit inside my backpack or even my purse. I even browsed the Internet on how to use a stun baton and I found a good site for that.

Internet is really a must for me because I wouldn't know these things right. It helped me in so many ways--cooking, house repairs, news and now self-defense. Kids today are lucky. They can get more information and be aware at the same time. And if you'll ask me, I think everyone should be cautious and be educated. Knowing is always the best and prevention is the key. Be safe to all.

0 comments:

Design by Dzelque Blogger Templates 2008

Design by Dzelque Blogger Templates 2008