Saturday, April 30, 2011

Dreaming of shoes

I've been checking on the latest Nike shoes the other day. All I saw on one site is the new Nike Dunks but what I want is the Nike Air Max. I fell in love with it immediately after I saw it few months back. But that price tag attached to it, I think I can't buy it even if it's Christmas. Then my sister gave me her old Nike running pair when she was here two weeks ago. I was soo excited but all the excitement faded when I learned that it's slightly small on the right foot. Why is my right foot bigger than the left? That's so odd. Anyway, I'm guessing that it'll be years again until I get a pair of Nike shoes because now I'm gonna have to pay for the kiddo tuition fee at school first.

0 comments:

Design by Dzelque Blogger Templates 2008

Design by Dzelque Blogger Templates 2008