Saturday, May 14, 2011

Life without

Life without a gallbladder. I haven't seriously thought of it that way. On my first few weeks, I was completely cautious. Ate no rice, just low fat, non fat and oatmeals all the way. But last week, I ate Crispy KangKong. It's a local leafy vegetable here, coated and fried to reach that crispy texture. Something more like, crispy Spinach. Anyway, I thought it was okay until I felt chest pains and more at the back of my head 2-3 hours after. I was caught unaware. I immediately went to the clinic and good thing my BP was normal. Ever since that happen, I knew the consequences of being abusive and careless to my body. I don't want that to happen again. I'm currently checking on supplements online, like colonetix that will help me clean up wastes inside. This is a long battle I know, but I'm sure ready for any life's challenges that I will encounter along the way.

0 comments:

Design by Dzelque Blogger Templates 2008

Design by Dzelque Blogger Templates 2008