Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Wardrobe

We are experiencing couple of rains nowadays, that means summer is about to end and rainy days are soon to come. Good thing I have different attire for both seasons here in the country. Rainy season calls for slick fitted jeans, nice top and boots, just like the one's they sell in equestrian apparel. And speaking of boots, I have a 3 pairs and one of those is the rain boots. At first I had doubts on buying and wearing it after because I was hesitant and thought people might find it funny. But after a few try-outs... once it rains, automatic it's those rains boots on my feet. We only have two seasons here in the country and my closet is full already. I wonder how those people living in four seasons, I wonder how their closets are.

0 comments:

Design by Dzelque Blogger Templates 2008

Design by Dzelque Blogger Templates 2008