Monday, June 20, 2011

Classic

I'm not very particular when it comes to sun glasses. I have one but it's locally made here and it was given to me from my last Birthday. I said, I'm not particular when it comes to sun glasses just because frankly, I can't tell which one is real and fake. And with all the fake ones sold everywhere, it's really hard to tell especially when buying one online. When I tried to check some from the local mall, Ray Bans shades caught my attention. They are slim, slick and never go out of style. One characteristic about Ray Bans that I really love is like it's ready to rock n' roll when I see one haha! So I'll be given a chance to pick a branded sun glasses, I'll definitely get a Ray Ban Classic.

0 comments:

Design by Dzelque Blogger Templates 2008

Design by Dzelque Blogger Templates 2008