Saturday, July 02, 2011

Our car: SOLD

We just sold our car this morning. I was hesitant at first but I changed my mind and said yes when the hubby discussed all the disadvantages we might encounter in the future. Believe me, I like that car but we just don't have enough funds to have it repaired. Now we are using my dad's van for the meantime. But the hubby and I were discussing, that if get the chance to save up and have enough money, we'll surely buy a decent car with a kick ass sound set-up. Okay minus the sound set-up haha. It's the important thing that matter when it comes to cars so I know insurance from Wholesaleinsurance.net is a must. Don't worry. The hubby is charge with that because I'm in charge what car to get haha!

0 comments:

Design by Dzelque Blogger Templates 2008

Design by Dzelque Blogger Templates 2008