Friday, August 19, 2011

Memories

Sometimes I miss our old house where we all grew up. I miss the long driveway and the "play" area. I miss +Mamang's sampaguita that would bloom during early morning. But what I really missed the most was the garden. I don't have a green thumb but at least I tried. I remember, I would clean the whole place, like sweep fallen leaves and compile them in the composter. Then what I enjoy the most was watering the plants hahaha. I tried to keep the garden clean and green for as long as I can. But sad to say, I saw that garden fall. All dried up and brown. Childhood memories sometimes hunt me every now and then. Is this a sign that I'm growing old? Well, I'm glad I have those memories.

0 comments:

Design by Dzelque Blogger Templates 2008

Design by Dzelque Blogger Templates 2008