Wednesday, September 28, 2011

BB

Okay now my mommy's using a Blackberry too! She just bought one today and she's so thrilled to have her BB registered. I'm so jealous because I've been dreaming to have one since last year but I just don't have the budget for that. Sad. Anyway, my mom gave me her Nokia C3 to replace my old phone. I mentioned old phone because I don't even know the model anymore. I also mentioned, that I have the option to sell so I could buy my BB. But nokia phones depreciates a lot lately, so selling the C3 is still not enough for the BB. Her other phone is also for sale. Motorolla V8. I know it comes with an extra motorola phone batteries. Maybe she wants to sell both so I'll have the fund for the BB. Anyway, there's still always Christmas hehehe.

0 comments:

Design by Dzelque Blogger Templates 2008

Design by Dzelque Blogger Templates 2008