Wednesday, November 09, 2011

New YOU

My sister always gets a total make-over every New Year. She says everybody should have one because New Year means New YOU. And when I say total make-over, I mean she did curl her hair and got a new wardrobe and I'm thinking the same this coming New Year. I've have decided to do it every since I recovered from my gallbladder operation last April. I thought, Life is short, who's stopping me? GO FOR IT. So I had my hair done, got highlights and wore make-up. Wow! Not only I looked younger (ehem), it even boast my confidence. So this coming New Year, I'm thinking of keeping my highlights, curls and luxurious eye lashes! So what do you think? I found this great salon that does eyelashes and sell eyelash growth products. My sister and I will check it out next week and maybe have an appointment next month.

Why don't you try it, New Year--New YOU.

0 comments:

Design by Dzelque Blogger Templates 2008

Design by Dzelque Blogger Templates 2008