Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Saving up

I remembered the kiddo's bear bank the other day. I was suppose to count the kiddo's money savings inside and put it in the bank. She's saving money to buy an ipad and a car. Yup! She has high hopes and I'm proud of her. This is also another way of teaching her the importance of saving money. And since we'll get the ipad this weekend, she knows she still needs to save up for the car instead. She mentioned, she wanted a fast car hahaha. Sometimes we borrow my dad's van if we need to go somewhere and the kiddo told me it's too slow. Well, we don't really need to go fast, do we? hahaha.

Speaking of my dad's van. Will be using it again this weekend because we plan to have a family day together since it's my rest day.

I know RVs are bigger and much slower. Or do they? I don't know. But if RVs are a hit here in the country, it'll be all hell for parking slots.

I wonder where does the rv owners go for rv repairs.

0 comments:

Design by Dzelque Blogger Templates 2008

Design by Dzelque Blogger Templates 2008