Thursday, January 12, 2012

What's your ultimate guitar?

What's your ultimate guitar?

Tricky question right? But if you ask me, I would still stick to the classics. Growing up from a family tree of musicians. I learned to appreciate the quality and sound of the oldies and classics. would really like a Fender Jass Bass, P. Bass series. Original, of course. And that doesn't end there. Since I'm a bassist, it doesn't mean I like bass guitars only. My ultimate guitar would be the Gibson traditional. I'm telling you, this baby really kicks butt. Two of friends invest money to get a Gibson series and now they have two and doesn't want to let it go because for them, it's all worth it.

.... so what's yours?

0 comments:

Design by Dzelque Blogger Templates 2008

Design by Dzelque Blogger Templates 2008