Sunday, June 10, 2012

Life's a beach

Apart from watching movies and surfing the Internet, traveling is also in my list. Going to different places and witnessing the world is by far by ultimate dream. Lucky are those who have the luxury.  We recently went to Magalawa Island and it was a great experience. The beach was super nice! Getting there was a pain in the butt because of the 5 hour drive. You'll definitely need neck pillows especially if you fall asleep easily. We brought packed snacks, in case anyone gets hungry. I remembered when we took a dip in the salty water, it was totally relaxing. I think I was stay there for a week if I can hahaha. Nothing but water and fresh sea foods. Life's a beach.

0 comments:

Design by Dzelque Blogger Templates 2008

Design by Dzelque Blogger Templates 2008