Friday, August 10, 2012

Bag talk

I am not a fan of leather but ever since I got this black leather bag from my mother-in-law, I never want to purchase another synthetic or plastic ones again. I know I'm not a bag person. I only have like 2-3 bags of different kinds, like this shoulder bag I'm currently using for work. Then I have a mailman bag for family days, and going out with the kiddo, because mailman bags would make me hands-free with my stuff. And of course, a big bag for outing and vacation purposes. Then I had this crazy idea that I'd get another leather bag. Plus get myself into reading materials online on how to repair leather especially for bags. I might needed some help someday right. Anyway, I haven't decided where to get one but I'm planning to get it on my birthday next year. Yup! No rush at all.

0 comments:

Design by Dzelque Blogger Templates 2008

Design by Dzelque Blogger Templates 2008