Saturday, September 08, 2012

Stress free!

Stress is the number enemy one can have. And there a lot of ways to cure and even prevent it and here's what I usually do. 

1.  I MAKE time for myself. This is important. Do not make excuses. You need to come out from your stressful workload, spend some time alone and just be yourself. Believe me, it helps.

2. Bath time. I just recently discovered Epsom salt and it does great on my skin. Researching the benefits of this wonder salt, it also helps reduces stress. 

3. Water. Does is wonder you why everybody wants to hit the beach or swimming pool? Because it relaxes them. Same goes here. It's advisable to have an outdoor wall fountains at soothingwalls because the sound of the water relaxes the mind and body. 

There's so many ways to release stress online that you can read, but one thing I would definitely recommend---spend some quality time with family. Nothing beats the touch, love and care from the hubby and the kiddo!

0 comments:

Design by Dzelque Blogger Templates 2008

Design by Dzelque Blogger Templates 2008