Thursday, October 25, 2012

Project collaboration

If I could give myself a present this Christmas, it would be a kick-ass MAC BOOK PRO or an iMac. I know it's free to day dream but I'm hoping that dream would be a realty someday. I wanna get a new gear but not to brag but because I need it for personal use, like blogging. It's been obvious that I take blogging seriously and a crappy laptop just won't get me further. Just like last week, I got an email from a friend in Australia. He is a Dj/Arranger and he asked me to work on some bass line from his current mixes. I was super flattered! But given the gear that I have, it wouldn't be possible. I politely replied to my friend and he gratefully acknowledged. I'm keeping my hopes high (very high) and even positive about it. If that time comes, I would probably spend an entire week working on the things that I missed. So what's in store for me with this awesome gear? Up to date OS, cool and useful apps like Cubase with cubase 6 upgrade to work on my bass lines.

0 comments:

Design by Dzelque Blogger Templates 2008

Design by Dzelque Blogger Templates 2008