Friday, January 25, 2013

Vacation plans

Summer is fast approaching because I can feel the weather recently changed. No more late morning naps because it's already hot hehehe. I'm sure everybody has their summer plans booked because of the seat sales offered by the airlines all through out the year. So what's up for us this summer? Unfortunately, I don't have any. I was so busy and pr-occupied with lots of things lately. And I'm sure the kiddo would understand. But if I get a chance to go, I would definitely choose Boracay this year. One reason: because we haven't been there before. I know Boracay is over rated and all but why people still go there right? And besides, I wanted to experience that famous white beach first hand. And if we get a chance to go, I'll would definitely bring with me a ray ban 3293

0 comments:

Design by Dzelque Blogger Templates 2008

Design by Dzelque Blogger Templates 2008