Friday, May 03, 2013

Fridge talk

We replaced our old fridge after we moved here to the new house. My mom was so excited, she just picked a brand in the mall and had it delivered asap, and not knowing the pros and cons of that brand. And later we did found out that this kind of brand has the disadvantage of building a big block of ice at the fridge wall inside which makes it more inconvenient because not the food get ruins but we have the defrost even week. My mom wants to sell it again and I suggested that we research first before we buy. But I already have one in mind hehehe, and that the new samsung rf197acrs. It has this cool window-like door, internal led lighting and ice maker. Samsung brands are really kicking off this year. Besides the Samsung galaxy tab that I have, maybe we'll get the Samsung fridge as soon as we get of the current one.

0 comments:

Design by Dzelque Blogger Templates 2008

Design by Dzelque Blogger Templates 2008