Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Can't wait to bake!

I'm happy and thrilled that I'm getting orders for the past few days. Good feedbacks from clients really made my day every time. I really need a printer so I can have easy access if I need to print a sticker label. My sister said labels are very important, especially if the customer wanted to order more. I recently visited netopia to print my label and a page cost Php30 and they don't even provide the paper! Grrrr.. So the next time I visit the mall, I'm off to see how much a printer costs. Christmas is fast approaching and I need to have my products recognize. Hopefully I'll get more order in the coming holiday. Since I'm standardizing my recipes, I think I need a biometric safe for it, for safe keeping! hahaha! Anyway, I have a lot of recipes lined-up and hopefully I can more on my list of items for sale. Can't wait to bake!

0 comments:

Design by Dzelque Blogger Templates 2008

Design by Dzelque Blogger Templates 2008