Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Music

I lot has changed in the music industry. I miss the golden days of the 90s wherein alternative and rock bands reign MTV and the radio. I remembered leaving the television on on MTV channel and watch for hours. During summer vacation I would play in the guitar every song on the songs hits. I would also save my allowance to buy that much awaited cassette tape I was eying for several weeks. Years had passed, some artists moved-on with family their family, some stayed in the music industry and others started a new career as procedures etc. I know a lot of musicians wanted to produce their own music. That's why I became curious on how they do it. I know for a  fact that music engineers use the uad satellite because of its many inputs and superb output. But when I dug deeper and made researched more on the subject, I came to realize that it is not my thing haha. It's pretty much complicated for me, so I'll probably stick with playing and making music. I guess, I'm one of those artist who wanted to stay in the music industry performing. Peace out.

0 comments:

Design by Dzelque Blogger Templates 2008

Design by Dzelque Blogger Templates 2008