Saturday, May 28, 2016

Dream

I had this dream that I was going to this band practice with my former band mates. In my dream, I was doing that familiar routine--preparing my gear, checking what to wear, thinking on what to talk about like the Code 412 cabinet amp that I was checking online, suggesting what to eat afterwards....all that good stuff. I woke up having that familiar excitement and adrenaline that I miss this past year. Yup! It's been more than a year since I held a guitar and played an instrument and miss it. Literally, I miss playing. I know I wanna to go back at least to that hobby because I wanna team up with my eldest daughter whose slowly molding into a potential singer someday. I don't when exactly when but definitely not in a few months. But I will. We will. So stay tuned.


1 comments:

Unknown said...

Hello Lizzie,
I am trying to connect with you to get an old link you have on your site changed.

You have this link with the current anchor text of "Backwoods Cigars" I asking to have you change it to "cheap backwoods cigars". We are trying to abide by googles penguin algorythm to have varied anchor text. You assistance with this would be much appreciated.

Page that the link is located: http://lizziepad.blogspot.com/2010/08/cigars-on-us.html

Please feel free to contact me at outreach@famous-smoke.com

Thanks
Cory G
Famous Smoke Shop

Design by Dzelque Blogger Templates 2008

Design by Dzelque Blogger Templates 2008