Thursday, September 22, 2016

Movie time

I recently watched the movie--Ricki and the flash on HBO. Ricki: a one-time wife and mother of three who left her family behind to follow her dreams of rock 'n' roll stardom in California. Now, the singer and guitarist must face the music when she returns home to Indiana to reconnect with ex-husband and troubled daughter. I must say Meryl Streep did a great job on the film. I like her vocal style and stage presence. I also dig the gibson sg custom guitar of the lead guitarist. Vintage. In the movie, he had all the courage to sell his precious gibson for Ricki. Ouch. But that's love right. Anyway, I love the ending when they perform during her son's wedding. She's a musician. That's all she can give--music.

0 comments:

Design by Dzelque Blogger Templates 2008

Design by Dzelque Blogger Templates 2008