Saturday, January 12, 2008

Life

I'm here at my parents house for the night. Long story. Nothing bad. I just spend the night because I was so tired and sleepy from that shopping trip yesterday at 168 mall. I'm waiting for my parents to arrive because they are going to drive me to Bulacan. Unfortunately, I have tons of things with me for my daughter's birthday on Saturday and I don't have a car to bring them home. But they have the big heart. So might as well use my time wisely and wait for them instead. Oh how I miss my daughter. I haven't seen her in a day and I'm already missing her too much. That explains why I'm still here in the country and working my ass off with this 9 hour shift in the office. If it weren't for my daughter, I could be in Dubai or Singapore by now. But I'm not blaming anyone nor my daughter. I'm simple happy that I'm able to provide for her. We Filipinos has the mid set of having a baby after getting married. Yeah, I'm married and happily living with my hubby and daughter. But there are couples I know who still doesn't have any babies after years of married life. Maybe God might think it's not yet time for them to have one, I dunno. It's mystery but I know there's always a reason for everything. Blessings comes in to us but yet, you cant have it all. Some are rich but suffers from depression. Some are rich with friends but not rich in money. Life simply teaches us to many things. We just have to live with it.

0 comments:

Design by Dzelque Blogger Templates 2008

Design by Dzelque Blogger Templates 2008